Being a seasoned company in the construction arena, GNU provides the complete network of construction services required to successfully complete a project within budget and on schedule in a safe manner.
Perform Site Investigation
Value Engineering & Option Analysis
Minimize or Eliminate Change Orders
Develop Schedule with Critical Path
Develop Guaranteed Maximum Price
Construction Management Agent (CMa)
- Act as the Owner’s designated agent
- Maintain a coordinating relationship with a government agency, its clients, architect, engineers, construction contractors, and stakeholders.
- Review pre-design and design for constructability and quality assurance.
- Ensure work is performed by the Design/Builder per contract design and technical specifications.
- Reviews contract modifications.
- Perform regular site visits and reports findings to Owner.
- Write progress weekly meeting minutes and inspections reports.
- Review contractor’s monthly schedules and critical path for compliance.
- Review Contractor’s monthly payment applications for accuracy.
- Anticipate construction issues involving Owner’s clients operations.
- Develop and /or review Contractor’s risk assessments.
- Inspect construction site for OSHA compliance.
- Develop a punch list for the contractor.
- Witness commissioning of the project.
- Review contractor’s close-out package.
Maximize minority participation
Establish Total Cost
Develop Schedule of Values
Develop and Maintain Schedule
Prepare and Attend Progress Meetings
Cost Load Schedule
Check Manpower Allocation
Conduct Safety Meetings
Request Inspections from governing jurisdiction
Develop & Complete Punchlist
Obtain Certificate of Occupancy
Obtain and Submit Warranty Documentation
Conduct Progress Site Visits and Inspections
Conduct Progress Meetings
Report to Owner discrepancies from Plans & Specifications
Adhere to Project Schedule
Check Quality Control
Check Project for Safety
Review Payment Applications
Weekly and Monthly Progress Reporting
Conduct Turnover Process
Conduct Closeout Phase
Assist Owner Claim Management
Define vision and strategy to obtain the Owner’s desired outcome.
Select design team depending on project’s required expertise.
Develop organizational structure.
Develop budget and schedule.
Develop schematic/conceptual drawings.
Meet with Owner and stakeholders to ensure design meets intent and expectations of scope, cost, quality, and schedule.
Develop 30%, 50%, 90% drawings and complete construction documents.
Perform constructability and sustainability reviews.
Address any site or environmental issues.
Interface design with local government, utilities, citizens, planners, contractors, and end users.